Marketing Manager / Kharkov, remotely
Are you currently working as a marketing manager and looking to bring your incredible talent to an awesome organization that will help you take your career to the next level? If you answered “yes,” then you’ll enjoy working with us!
XIM, Inc is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop marketing campaigns for XIM products and services, manage marketing/sales initiatives, assist in designing the company services and products websites, and bring the XIM message to social media platforms. You will work closely with product teams and cross-functional coworkers to ensure product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals. We think you’ll find working at XIM as our Marketing Manager much different than any other marketing position. You will be the voice and face of XIM to our clients, prospective clients and social media presence.
XIM will support you with great working.
This position is located in Ukraine or remotely.
XIM Inc. (Xtra Information Management) is an Information Technology Consulting, Software Development & System Integration provider headquartered in San Francisco, California. The main focus of XIM is on Wireless Application Development. XIM also helps its clients with resources and solutions in enterprise application development, integration and testing services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong and meaningful marketing campaigns and the overall marketing strategy;
- Redesign company and its products’ websites to attract new clients;
- Create marketing initiatives that differentiate XIM its services and products from competitors and stay consistent with overall brand message and corporate strategy;
- Oversee the development of service and product positioning, marketing campaigns & strategies;
- Oversee the development of sales tools and promotional materials (social media, web content updates, training programs, literature, monthly newsletters, videos, brochures, product presentations, and email marketing) to support and drive growth;
- Build and lead the marketing team in new initiatives based on client interaction and advertising trends;
- Understand the competitive landscape by performing market research to keep current on market-specific trends and to ensure successful execution of product and marketing initiatives;
- Organize and support meetings, roadshows, seminars, trainings, and other company activities;
- Integrate analytics and data driven marketing
- Understand and follow up integration marketing KPIs
- Cooperate with influencers, blogs and other PR channels
- Cooperate with designers for promo materials sets
- Manage marketing campaigns (contextual advertising, SEO, retargeting)
- Marketing budget development: media planning, optimization, reporting
- Take part in related professional conferences and be ready to participate as a speaker.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Patient & Friendly
- Attention to Detail
- Calm Under Pressure
- Quick Learner
- Good Listener
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Advanced Business Telephone Skills
- Advanced Word® & Excel® Skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Balance quality with performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing tactics and strategies
- Excellent creative writing and oral communication skills
- Experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy as required by regulations and company policy
- Potential for light travel;
- Contextual advertising
- Email marketing
- Understanding of marketing KPIs: LTV, Churn rate, ARPU, etc.)
- Influencer’s communication experience; the influencer’s base a plus
- CRM experience (or analogues) as a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
• Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.