Sales and Development Manager / Mexico (Latin America)
We, the BAI, Inc., an international company, are one of the market leaders in the sales of aviation parts and components, technical supplies and tools. We invite the applicants interested in working and growing within the framework of an international company in the field of sales for the position of Sales and Development Manager.
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- An extensive network of personal links and contacts in the field of aviation transportation or related industries;
- A university or college degree (preferably with aviation, technical or economic specialization);
- Experience in managing business development and sales structure; team management experience;
- Personal experience in direct sales, as well as knowledge of technology;
- Willingness to work with technical products;
- Confident user skills in PC and MS Office;
- Enthusiastic, sociable, having a proactive attitude;
- Direct sales of the company’s services for the supply of aviation consumables including aviation chemicals, aviation professional tools, services, equipment for aircraft maintenance, etc.;
- External development of the company including seeking new partners and agents, possible opening of branches, accessing new markets. Collecting and analyzing information on the market and customers, record keeping, and sales statistics;
- Participation in market and competitor research, seeking business development ideas;
- Participation in analyzing and enhancing the company’s business processes;
- Participation and possible marketing management (events, promotions, presentations of services and products, etc.);
- Working with the company’s management on the development of the product range, pricing, and sales policy;
- Possible personnel management (recruitment, training, motivation);
- Fulfilling sales targets.
Currently, the vacancy is open in Moscow and Moscow region, as well as in the regions of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and other countries of the former Soviet Union.