Warehouse Specialist // Torrance, CA (Preferred), Great Los Angeles
Internationally recognized civil aircraft parts distributor seeks full time Warehouse Specialist.
This position is responsible for receiving, inspection and packaging, inventory, shipments, and performing cycle counts.
This is a full-time position in Torrance office.
We seek only the best. Motivated, self-starting, thinkers who want to make a difference and have a rewarding career.
Work hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Parts receiving, inspection and packaging;
- Sales order fulfillment;
- Inventory maintenance;
- Warehouse housekeeping;
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Operations Manager.
- Pull inventory and prepare for shipment per sales orders;
- Package items using packaging equipment;
- Receive incoming parts and materials;
- Check incoming parts and materials against packing slip and prepare for inspection;
- Prepare and complete customer orders for shipping to customers;
- Document inventory transactions;
- Perform cycle counting as directed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School, G.E.D., or Associate’s degree;
- 0-5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment;
- Extreme attention to detail. Zero mistakes;
- Able to work under tight deadlines to complete orders by end-of-day;
- Ability to use computer and office software;
- This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam maybe required;
- Prior experience, including Airforce or Army, in procurement of aircraft parts or logistics is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Torrance, CA (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License required
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Background check: Subject to background check and 5 panel drug screening.
Banner Aircraft International is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.