We’re looking for people who are excited about technology, and how it can make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We will be glad to see you in our team!
We are looking for talented individuals
(Русский) QA Engineer / Инженер по тестированию/BAI // Гомель, Минск
(Русский) HR Специалист // Москва
Sales and Development Manager / Mexico (Latin America)
We, the BAI, Inc., an international company, are one of the market leaders in the sales of aviation parts and components, technical supplies and tools. We invite the applicants interested in working and growing within the framework of an international company in the field of sales for the position of Sales and Development Manager.
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- An extensive network of personal links and contacts in the field of aviation transportation or related industries;
- A university or college degree (preferably with aviation, technical or economic specialization);
- Experience in managing business development and sales structure; team management experience;
- Personal experience in direct sales, as well as knowledge of technology;
- Willingness to work with technical products;
- Confident user skills in PC and MS Office;
- Enthusiastic, sociable, having a proactive attitude;
- Direct sales of the company’s services for the supply of aviation consumables including aviation chemicals, aviation professional tools, services, equipment for aircraft maintenance, etc.;
- External development of the company including seeking new partners and agents, possible opening of branches, accessing new markets. Collecting and analyzing information on the market and customers, record keeping, and sales statistics;
- Participation in market and competitor research, seeking business development ideas;
- Participation in analyzing and enhancing the company’s business processes;
- Participation and possible marketing management (events, promotions, presentations of services and products, etc.);
- Working with the company’s management on the development of the product range, pricing, and sales policy;
- Possible personnel management (recruitment, training, motivation);
- Fulfilling sales targets.
Currently, the vacancy is open in Moscow and Moscow region, as well as in the regions of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and other countries of the former Soviet Union.
Warehouse Specialist // Torrance, CA (Preferred), Great Los Angeles
Internationally recognized civil aircraft parts distributor seeks full time Warehouse Specialist.
This position is responsible for receiving, inspection and packaging, inventory, shipments, and performing cycle counts.
This is a full-time position in Torrance office.
We seek only the best. Motivated, self-starting, thinkers who want to make a difference and have a rewarding career, not a stale, dead-end job at Safeway.
Work hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Parts receiving, inspection and packaging;
- Sales order fulfillment;
- Inventory maintenance;
- Warehouse housekeeping;
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Operations Manager.
- Pull inventory and prepare for shipment per sales orders;
- Package items using packaging equipment;
- Receive incoming parts and materials;
- Check incoming parts and materials against packing slip and prepare for inspection;
- Prepare and complete customer orders for shipping to customers;
- Document inventory transactions;
- Perform cycle counting as directed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School, G.E.D., or Associate’s degree;
- 0-5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment;
- Extreme attention to detail. Zero mistakes;
- Able to work under tight deadlines to complete orders by end-of-day;
- Ability to use computer and office software;
- Must be 21 or older;
- This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam maybe required;
- Prior experience, including Airforce or Army, in procurement of aircraft parts or logistics is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Torrance, CA (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License required
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Background check: Subject to background check and 5 panel drug screening.
Banner Aircraft International is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
(Русский) Менеджер по Продажам и Развитию (Sales and Development Manager) / Москва, Московская область, Россия, Беларусь, Казахстан и другие страны бывшего Советского Союза
Not found any vacancy?
Feel free to contact us at any time. Please submit our contact form or use any of these other methods to get in touch with us or any of our partners:
400 Beale Str. Suite 103, San Francisco, California 94105
Our business hours
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sat – Sun: Closed