We’re looking for people who are excited about technology, and how it can make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We will be glad to see you in our team!
We are looking for talented individuals
COMPUTER & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR with XIM, Inc. (400 Beale Street, Suite 103, San Francisco, CA 94105)
JOB LOCATION: 300 Santana Row, Third & Fourth Floor, San Jose, CA 95128.
- Research, test, evaluate and make recommendations regarding network hardware and software
- Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency using combination of tools, including Microsoft SCCM, Solar winds and Packet Analyzer
- Install, maintain and upgrade all network/computer hardware equipment
- Test new hardware and software applications
- Configure, install and add new hosts, including Citrix desktops, Dialysis Machines, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets, Wireless Access, Video Conferencing Codecs, and Network printers
- Configure and route network traffic and maintain devices
- Configure and set up File servers, Web servers, and Virtual machines on the network
- Identify areas of operation for new sites which need upgraded equipment, such as network gear, fiber optic cables, and telephone wires
- Monitor network activity and usage to ensure data security using tools such as VNC Server, Remote Desktop and other performance monitoring software
- Design and establish network topology for new sites by conferring with third party vendors like Cisco
- Analyze network hardware and software issues in a timely manner and provide end-user training where required
- Meet with senior staff to deploy and manage corporate LAN infrastructure, voice and data networks
- Install releases and updates for software and OS
- Resolve escalations in a timely manner to resolve various systems, network and application issues with end users
- Create account access and network access privileges for staff
- Evaluate and test Spin Suite applications for in-house QA and developers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of new and existing products and write KB articles for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or related field of study, or equivalent* + 2 years of related professional experience.
- *The company will accept any combination of education, training and work experience deemed equivalent (by a professional credential evaluator) to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or related field of study.
- Position also requires:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of theoretical and conceptual networking and database concepts such as TCP/IP, Routing, DNS, NFS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, SSL, VPN, IIS/SMS, MS SQL, Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Sound customer skills are also required.
- Position reports to job site in San Jose and may involve travel to various client sites in the Bay Area.
- Some telecommuting is permitted.
- Position may involve both day and night shifts.
(Русский) Business Development Director (Директор по развитию бизнеса и продажам) // Москва
(Русский) Специалист по SEO/PPC // Минск
(Русский) Специалист по продажам (Business Development Manager) // Минск
(Русский) Копирайтер // Минск
(Русский) Бухгалтер // Гомель
Warehouse Specialist // Torrance, CA (Preferred), Great Los Angeles
Internationally recognized civil aircraft parts distributor seeks full time Warehouse Specialist.
This position is responsible for receiving, inspection and packaging, inventory, shipments, and performing cycle counts.
This is a full-time position in Torrance office.
We seek only the best. Motivated, self-starting, thinkers who want to make a difference and have a rewarding career.
Work hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Parts receiving, inspection and packaging;
- Sales order fulfillment;
- Inventory maintenance;
- Warehouse housekeeping;
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Operations Manager.
- Pull inventory and prepare for shipment per sales orders;
- Package items using packaging equipment;
- Receive incoming parts and materials;
- Check incoming parts and materials against packing slip and prepare for inspection;
- Prepare and complete customer orders for shipping to customers;
- Document inventory transactions;
- Perform cycle counting as directed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School, G.E.D., or Associate’s degree;
- 0-5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment;
- Extreme attention to detail. Zero mistakes;
- Able to work under tight deadlines to complete orders by end-of-day;
- Ability to use computer and office software;
- This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam maybe required;
- Prior experience, including Airforce or Army, in procurement of aircraft parts or logistics is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Torrance, CA (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License required
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Background check: Subject to background check and 5 panel drug screening.
Banner Aircraft International is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
(Русский) Менеджер по Продажам и Развитию (Sales and Development Manager) / Москва, Московская область, Россия, Беларусь, Казахстан и другие страны бывшего Советского Союза
Assistant Account Manager/ South San Francisco, CA
BAI, Inc. specializes in the wholesale distribution of aerospace components.
This is an entry level position with potential for growth. The position reports to the Director of Europe Operations. Position is directly responsible for establishing, contributing to and continually improving an efficient and cost-effective process designed to assist BAI’s clients in their procurement of parts and services. As a contributing member of the team, is committed to the common purpose, performance goals and approach for which team members hold themselves mutually accountable. Performance evaluation is based on a combination of team success and individual accomplishment.
-Obtains quotations and secures competitive bids for goods and services requested by BAI clients
-Works closely with sales, shipping department, and external customers to field questions regarding order status.
-Provides support to internal sales representatives, sales managers and shipping department.
-Communicates with warehouse managers to resolve problems and works with them to expedite shipping and minimize delays.
-Receives and processes Purchase Orders from clients. Places and monitors Purchase Orders with BAI’s vendors.
-Expected to maintain strong teamwork and to support co-workers.
-Performs related duties as required.
Desired Education/Experience for Hiring:
-College degree is preferred
-Minimum 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience
-Ability to speak Russian is a plus
-Мust have strong communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines
-MS Office applications (Excel, Word) experience required, along with proven organizational and creative skills and a commitment to work with and support team principles
- Work on complex and interesting project;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work.
Not found any vacancy?
Feel free to contact us at any time. Please submit our contact form or use any of these other methods to get in touch with us or any of our partners:
400 Beale Str. Suite 103, San Francisco, California 94105
Our business hours
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sat – Sun: Closed