We’re looking for people who are excited about technology, and how it can make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We will be glad to see you in our team!
We are looking for talented individuals
Senior Network C++/Java developer/ Kharkov
We are looking for an experienced Senior Network C++/Java Developer to join our professional development team ZiMAD.
As a member of the development team you will;
- Independently put the company Agile software development process into practice as appropriate.
- Takes ownership of product subcomponents including functional specification, design & implementation
- Assist in the development of implementation schedules for owned sub components.
- Develop, maintain and extend assigned software modules within schedule constraints using the company accepted coding practices.
- Specify and perform unit testing of developed software modules
- Fix bugs in software modules as necessary.
- Assist publications department as required to document the product.
- Assist QA engineers as required to develop of test plans and isolate software faults.
- Lead a department code review.
- Work with other department software engineers to ensure successful development and delivery of product
- Report status in timely fashion as requested by Manager or project lead engineer
- BSc (2.1 or better) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent relevant to Software Engineering
- Experience in writing, troubleshooting, and debugging networking and kernel level code
- Solid understanding of Core TCP/UDP/IP technologies such as: Streams, DHCP, Routing protocols
- Detail understanding of unix sockets; working knowledge of netfilter/iptables
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with intermediate knowledge of load balancers, firewalls and wireless technologies
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable experience in either C++ or Java
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of data communications principles, architectures and protocols including TCP/IP, routing, switching, and Ethernet technologies
- Customer focus, result oriented and strong relationship builder with local and remote teams
- Adapts easily to changing priorities and thrives in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrable interest in emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and effectively raise issues
- Knowledge of English on intermediate/upper-intermediate level
- Linux Kernel Object development
- Knowledge of:
- Multi-threaded programming
- Scripting (Perl, tcl)
- Knowledge of Test Tools / Automation, tracking systems & test methodologies
- Unix administration
- Demonstrable experience using Eclipse
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and contribute to technical discussions
- Knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or a remote job;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary (30% above the market);
- All conditions for effective work;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.
Not found any vacancy?
Feel free to contact us at any time. Please submit our contact form or use any of these other methods to get in touch with us or any of our partners:
400 Beale Str. Suite 103, San Francisco, California 94105
37-3 Leningradsky Ave, suite 305, Moscow
5A Voronezhskaya Str., Saint Petersburg
121 Suvorova Str., suite 625, Kaluga
49A Kurchatova Str., suite 1, Obninsk
84 Ostrovskogo Str., suite 710A, Kazan
7 Zheleznoy Divizii Str., suite 1, Ulyanovsk
9 Dombrovskaya Str, suite 814, Minsk
157 Sovetskaya Str., suite , Gomel
23A Kosmicheskaya Str., Kharkov
Our business hours
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sat – Sun: Closed