Virtual Reality Application Company
In virtual reality, nothing exists for the user but your product.
What virtual reality does
VR immerses the user in the 3D virtual environment, allowing them to interact using manual controls as well as real gestures and movements.
To experience virtual reality, the user needs a VR headset with an installed VR app. Additional accessories, such as gloves and haptic suits, can stimulate the sense of touch for a deeper illusion of immersion in virtual space.
How you can benefit from virtual reality
Virtual reality can boost your business and help you generate additional revenue in many ways:
- It helps you establish a larger footprint at trade shows.
- It helps your potential customers to virtually test your product.
- It helps your company introduce new offerings to the marketplace.
- It helps you improve brand stickiness, create awareness of your proposition in an innovative way, and portray your company as a leader in the tech industry.
- It helps you demonstrate the product’s benefits in a unique and interactive way.
- It helps you leverage any interaction with customers by engaging them emotionally, and therefore lets you close sales faster and easier.
Which industries benefit most from VR?
- Real Estate
What we offer
As a VR development company, we create virtual reality content and software for VR apps for various industries and devices. Our most popular solutions are the following:
- VR services for trade shows
- Virtual tour software for real estate
- VR arcade solutions
We create VR solutions for all types of VR hardware and can consult you on the most appropriate device for your project.
How we manage projects
- We understand that virtual reality is an emerging technology, and it can be hard to visualize or imagine its possibilities. Don’t worry if you can’t yet be specific about your desired VR experience. We are experts in VR and can support you from the early conceptual stages of the project. Bring your ideas to us, and we’ll find ways to elevate the experience.
- We are collaborative, receptive to feedback, and completely transparent with our progress, so you’ll be confident that we’re all on the same page.
- We use an Agile approach to project management. Working closely with the client’s needs, we have already created best practices of VR uses for various industries.
What VR expertise we offer
We have all the specialists required for VR production on board. A VR team may consist of the following specialists:
- 3D artists
- 360 ̊ video specialists
- UX designers
- back-end developers
- front-end developers
- QA engineers
- business analysts
- project managers
How we create VR content
There are two ways of producing VR content for a virtual reality application:
We can make 360 ̊ videos that allow users to virtually look around by pivoting on a certain point. This is actually the main restriction of this type of VR experience—users cannot virtually step aside from the point where the camera was placed (whether it was on a tripod, cameraman, or drone).
The advantage of this method of producing VR content is its lower cost.
We can create a 3D animation that allows users to approach virtual objects and use buttons to move around within a virtual world.
This experience is perceived as more natural, but it is also more costly.
How to start a project with us
To understand how much virtual reality development costs, use our calculator below.